Offer : Buy One Get One Pizza (for Medium and Large Pizzas)
Offer Validity : 31st March 2018
Process : Cardholders should inform the sales executives about his/her intention to avail this offer before the bill is generated
Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is valid till 31-March-2018.
- Valid on Dine IN and Take away only
- Offer not valid on Sunday
- Offer is applicable on bill value excluding taxes, Vat, service charges etc.
- Offer NOT valid on Margarita Pizza.
- The “Free” Pizza must be of the same or lesser value than the one being “Bought”.
- Offer is valid across all US Pizza outlets except Bellary (Karnataka), Navasari (Gujarat) and institutional cafeteria outlets.
- The Offer is available only on making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India.
- Cardholder needs to ask for the offer before the bill is generated and may be asked to show the eligible card for confirmation.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion/discount applicable at the participating outlets.
- The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other merchandise or products or discounts, or coupons or special offers.
- Offer is intended for individual consumption and not for resale. US PIZZA reserves the right to deny the offer available if required, if it has reason to believe otherwise.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilizes, participates in, or attempts to utilize or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers program, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- Any claims, complaints or issues regarding service, quality or products etc. need to be made to US PIZZA directly and Mastercard or Bank of Baroda will NOT be responsible for the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Each benefit/privilege may be subjected to additional terms and conditions imposed by US PIZZA. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.