We're here to Help
What are the eligibility criteria?
The Card can be issued to Individual accounts holder / Self-Operated Savings, Current and Overdraft accounts. For joint accounts, with operating instructions as ‘either or survivor’ the card can be issued to anyone or all the joint account holders.
What are the different types of Debit cards issued by Bank of Baroda?
Bank is issuing different types of debit cards in co-ordination with Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. To know the details of different card variants being issued by Bank, please refer to ATM/Debit Card section on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Is there any Fee for the issuance of Debit card?
Debit Card is issued free of cost. A nominal fee of (Rs. 100 + applicable Service Tax) per year will be levied after one year of Card issuance.
Can a fresh Debit card issued in lieu of lost/damaged card and what is the amount to be charged?
Yes, Rs. 200/- + Service Tax is charged for replacement of damaged card/ lost card.
How many accounts maximum can be linked to my Debit card and what is the procedure?
Maximum of 9 accounts held in the same name and same capacity can be linked to a Debit card. Please submit request for linking of multiple accounts on your debit card to your branch.
My Debit card doesn’t work on ATMs.
Debit Card does not work on ATMs due to some of the following reasons;
- Your debit card may be blocked.
- You may not have swiped the card properly.
- Your card might have got damaged / deteriorated due to which it is not accepted by ATM where the card reader may be weak. In such case you may try at another ATM and if still does not work, request for a new card to your branch/ contact centre.
- Your account may be inoperative or frozen at branch level due to some reason. Please contact your branch to know the account status.
- You may be using wrong PIN.
- Connectivity from the ATM has failed. In such case please try after some time or use another ATM.