Our Bank’s widespread network of ATMs / Cash Dispensers makes it easy and convenient for customers to bank 24 hours a day. With more than 9200 ATMs set-up within India, we ensure that you are never too far from an ATM. User-friendly graphic screens and easy to follow instructions in a language of your choice makes our ATM Banking a smooth experience. Bank of Baroda has partnered with National Financial Switch (NFS), Visa and MasterCard. Therefore, Debit / ATM card issued by members of NFS, Visa and MasterCard are accepted at our all ATMs.
Following services are available free of cost at our ATMs to our Saving Bank account holders:
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance Inquiry
- PIN Change
- Mini Statement
- Mobile Banking Registration
- Card to Card Fund Transfer
- NEFT remittance
- India First Life Insurance Premium payment
- Direct Tax Payment
- Gujarat Urja Utility Bill Payment
- Cheque Book Request
- Aadhaar Seeding
- Green PIN Facility for ATM PIN regeneration
- Cash on Mobile (Proposed)
Other Bank (member of NFS) Customers can also use our ATMs for 4 basic functionalities such as PIN Change, Cash withdrawal etc. Applicable Charges as decided by other Issuer Bank shall apply.
ATM for visually challenged
Our Bank’s special ATM machines for visually challenged people operates on a voice guided system with specially made function- display keys which guide them to operate the ATM.
- Customers can hear a voice with the help of headphones for transaction guidance.
- The ATM provides language selection options.
All our ATMs are equipped with Dip Card reader so that you never part with your card.
Use Pin Change option to change your Pin at regular interval
Important Tips for using ATM
- Keep changing your Pin at regular interval..
- Never share your Pin (Personal Identification Number) of ATM / Debit Card detail to anyone even to your kith & kin or Bank staff.
- Complete your ATM transaction yourself without getting help from any outsider
- Ensure that there is no shoulder surfing (looking over by someone shoulder to get information of your Pin) in while performing ATM transaction.
- Always collect your Debit Card after completing your transaction before leaving the ATM site. In case of failed transaction cancel the transaction and exit.
- Beware of any unusual thing on card slot. Watch out for any additional device overlaying the key pad or camera is placed to capture key pad. If you suspect anything, please inform any bank branch nearest to you.
- Avoid using the ATM which is not properly lit during night.
- Register your Mobile number with Bank to get SMS alerts.
- In case of loss or theft, immediately get the card blocked by calling at our Contact Centre 1800 22 33 44 or 1800 102 44 55 or 1800 220 400
We are committed to resolve customer complaints regarding failed ATM transactions by re- crediting the customer's account within 7 working days from the date of complaint. Customers can complaint regarding failed ATM transactions by
- Logging the complain at our contact center 1800 22 33 44/1800 102 44 55
- Visiting any of our Branch. Click here to find nearest Branch.