Enjoy the facilities of a recurring deposit along with the flexibility of varying monthly instalments and a higher yield.
- Regularises savings by encouraging a saving habit.
- Loan/Overdraft facility up to 95% of the deposit amount.
- Provision for nomination.
Terms & Conditions
- Amount of core instalment - Rs.100/- (which can be increased in multiples of Rs. 100/-).
- Monthly deposit amount can be increased only up to 3 times of the core instalment subject to maximum of Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Deposit Tenure:
- Minimum - 12 months.
- Maximum - 120 months.
- On pre-matured withdrawal of your deposit amount, interest will be calculated at 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposits
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An introduction as per Bank's norms
To know the current interest rates Click here.
For more information on Yatha Shakthi Jama Yojana Account, contact our nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.
> Short Deposits
> Baroda Utsav Deposit Scheme
> Fast Access Deposit Scheme
> BoB Suvidha Fixed Deposit Scheme
> Regular Income Plan
> Monthly Income Plan
> Regular Income Cum Recurring Deposit
> Capital Gain Account Scheme, 1988
> Term Deposits
> Recurring Deposit
> Yatha Shakthi Jama Yojana