- Simplest deposit option available to the depositor.
- Easy to operate. Terms and conditions kept lucid to facilitate a layman's understanding. No hidden costs.
- Zero balance facility – Your Savings Bank Account with us remain alive even when the balance reaches zero. This facility is only for salaried employees in Central/ State Govt. Public & Private Limited Companies, Agents of Life & General Insurance Corporations and Students. Even for those receiving compensation from govt. for acquisition of their properties.
- Your deposits are insured by DICGC
- Option for money withdrawal by withdrawal forms or by cheque.
- An ideal option to cultivate the habit of banking and saving amongst the younger generation.
- Provision for nomination.
Terms & Conditions
- Money can be deposited for any quantum of time; there are no minimum or maximum deposit periods for this offering.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An introduction as per Bank's norms
- IT Declaration (Form 60/61)
- In case personal introduction is not possible, introduction by way of approved documents such as passport, driving license, pan card, election i-card, defence i-card, etc.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Baroda Centenary Savings Account
> Savings Bank Account
> Super Savings Account
> Baroda Basic Savings Ac
> Baroda Salary Advantage Saving Account
> Baroda Bachat Mitra
> Baroda Pensioners Savings Bank Account
> Baroda Jeevan Suraksha Savings Bank Account