Baroda Fast Access Deposit Scheme
Bank of Baroda's Fast Access Deposit is a prudent way to security, liquidity and relief. The plan provides you with the facility of overdrawing your account up to 95% of your deposits.
Join this deposit product with a minimum deposit of Rs. 10,000/-
Add to this, in multiples of Rs. 1,000/- (under RIRD plan)
- Loan/Overdraft facility up to 95% of the deposit amount right from day one.
- No additional documentation for availing overdraft.
- An additional 0.50% interest for senior citizens.
- Provision for nomination.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum amount required to open an account - Rs. 10,000/-.
- Subsequent deposits in multiples of Rs. 1000 (under RIRD plan).
- Deposit Tenure:
- Minimum - 12 months.
- Maximum - 120 months.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly depending upon the maturity period of the deposit.
- No penalty for premature payment will be levied in case of premature payment of deposits up to Rs. 5 Lakhs provided it remained with the Bank for a minimum period of 12 months.
- On pre-matured withdrawal of your deposits amount, interest will be calculated at 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposits.
- Interest payments are subject to TDS (Tax Deducted at Source).
- Opening of a current account is mandatory.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An Introduction as per bank's norms
To know the current interest rates Click here.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Short Deposits
>Baroda Utsav Deposit Scheme
> Baroda Double Dhamaka Fixed Deposit
> Fast Access Deposit Scheme > BoB Suvidha Fixed Deposit Scheme
> Regular Income Plan
> Monthly Income Plan > Regular Income Cum Recurring Deposit
> Capital Gain Account Scheme, 1988 > Term Deposits
> Recurring Deposit
> Yatha Shakthi Jama Yojana