Remittance Products and Facilities
You can send money to India by any of the following means:
REMITTANCE FACILITIES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE
A.) REMITTANCE ON COLLECTION BASIS
- A demand draft / Cashier’s Check /Official Check drawn in foreign currency such as US Dollar / Great Britain Pound/Euro/ Japanese Yen/Australian Dollar/Canadian Dollar etc. purchased from your banker abroad.
- International Money Orders in foreign currency.
- Your personal cheque in foreign currency, drawn on your account abroad.
- Demand draft / Mail Transfer / Cable Transfer purchased from any of our foreign branches and drawn on our Indian branches either in Rupees or foreign currency.
- Drafts drawn abroad normally in Middle East in Indian Rupees by Exchange Houses, authorized by Reserve Bank of India.
B.) OTHER MODE OF SENDING REMITTANCE FOR IMMEDIATE CREDIT
For detailed information in respect of our other foreign currency accounts with our foreign branches / correspondents please see below.
- You can use our online Remittance Service Product – BarodaRemitXpress
Please log on to our website www.bankofbaroda.com and register yourself for this facility.
- During your personal visit you may tender foreign currency CASH and/or Travellers cheques. (As per Reserve Bank of India guidelines, you are allowed to carry without Customs declaration amounts in Cash component up to USD 5000/-(or equivalent in other foreign currencies) along with travellers cheques with the sum total of the two aggregating USD 10,000/- or equivalent in other foreign currencies). These limits are for each NRI visiting India. On the other hand you may bring in any amount after declaring at the customs counter in Currency Declaration Form (CDF) signed by Customs Official.
- SWIFT REMTTANCE:
You can use this modern mode of sending money instantaneously electronically.
A) Essential details for SWIFT remittance to India (from any country/bank):
|(Swift Field 56)
|| Credit to Bank of Baroda, New York A/c (Swift Code:BARBUS33, ABA Number: 026005322)
|(Swift Field 59)
|| Beneficiary (14 Digit A/c No., Name & Address) A/c with Bank of Baroda __________ Branch
| (Swift Field 57)
|| Swift Code: ____________ (Select link AD branch SWIFT code from the list; select SWIFT from the drop down option below in the Branch Locator)
|(Swift Field 70)
|| Purpose of Remittance
| II] GBP|
- Instruct your Bank to "Pay to Bank of Baroda, London Main Office in Pound Sterling"
(Sort Code:70-08-04), (Swift Code : BARBGB2L)
- for Credit of Bank of Baroda Treasury Branch, Mumbai
(Swift Code: BARBINBBTSY), A/c No. : 66056800
- for further credit to Bank of Baroda ---------------Branch,
(Swift Code: -----------------)
- For ultimate credit to beneficiary (Please mention beneficiary’s name, A/c Number and the branch, where the account is being maintained)
Click here for Swift code of Authorized Foreign Exchange branches in India and Foriegn branches for enabling Swift Remittance
Also please be in touch with your Banker or our nearest foreign branch for enabling SWIFT remittance.
LIST OF OUR FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS WITH OUR FOREIGN BRANCHES / CORRESPONDENTS
| Sr. No.
|| Foreign Currency
|| Currency Code
|| Swift Code
|| ANZ BANK ING GROUP, MELBOURNE
|| Australian Dollar
|| BANK OF BARODA , BRUSSELS
|| BANK OF BARODA , LONDON
|| U K Pound
|| BANK OF BARODA , NEWYORK
|| US Dollar
|| BANK OF NEWZEALAND
|| New Zealand Dollar
|| BOB INTERNATIONAL FINANCE LTD, HK
|| Hong Kong Dollar
|| UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA , TOKYO
|| Japanese Yen
|| BANK OF MONTREAL , TORONTO
|| Canadian Dollar
|| CHASE MANHATTAN BANK , SINGAPORE
|| Singapore Dollar
|| DANSKE BANK COPENHEGEN
|| Danish Coroner
|| DAN NORSKE BANK OSLO
|| Norwegian Coroner
|| SKANDINAVISKA ENSKILDA BANKEN
|| Swedish Coroner
|| SAUDI BRITISH BANK, RIYADH
|| Saudi Riyal
|| SOCIETY GENERALE PARIS ZURICH BRANCH
|| Swiss Frank