Common Practices Followed by our Branches
- Displaying of business hours.
- Attending to all customers present in the banking hall at the close of business hours.
- Providing separate 'Enquiry' or 'May I Help You' counter at large branches.
- Offering nomination facility to all deposit accounts (i.e. account opened in individual capacity), all safe deposit locker hirers (i.e. individual hirers) and safe custody of articles.
- Displaying interest rates for various deposit schemes on notice board in the branches.
- Displaying change in interest rates on advances.
- Providing details of various deposit schemes / services of the Bank.
- Displaying Time -Norms for various banking transactions/services.
- Paying interest for delayed credit of outstation cheques.
- According immediate credit in respect of outstation and local cheques upto a specified limit subject to certain conditions, as stipulated by bank from time to time.
- Providing complaint / suggestion box in the branch premises.
- Displaying names and addresses of Regional / Zonal and Central Offices as well as Nodal Officer dealing with customer grievances / complaints.
> Our Commitment and Responsibilities
> Common Practices followed by our Branches
> Common areas of Customer – Banker relationship
> Time - Norms for various banking transactions
> Extended Banking Hours
> Customer Communication
> Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
> Redressal of Complaints
> Other customer centric initiatives