Bank has identified the following new business segments as a step toward becoming Multi Specialist Bank.
- Wholesale (Large & Mid Corporates)
- Urban Retail
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Rural/Agri Business
Under Wholesale Banking the corporate customers are identified as Large and Mid corporates. Companies having annual sales turnover of over Rs. 500 crore are classified as Large Corporate and those having annual sales turnover between Rs 100 crore to 500 crore are classified as Mid Corporate.
Under Wholesale Banking it has been proposed that Large & Mid Corporate customer of the Bank are located at the identified branches for providing them better services. By locating the Corporates at the identified branches, they would have the following advantages.
- Single point contact to cater to all the banking requirements of the Corporates.
- Expeditious decision making and shorter turnaround time.
- Availability of product specialist who can customize existing products as per the Corporate’s specific requirements & can also develop new products.
- Existence of Core Banking Solution facilities & World-class infrastructure.
The Corporate accounts will be served at these branches by the Client Service Team (CST) of competent credit officers. The team will comprise of :
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Officer
- Product Specialist
- Credit officer (dedicated from Corporate Office)
The following are the areas in which Client Service Team can help the Large & Mid Corporate :
- Trade Finance products
- Cash Management Products
- Treasury Products
- Bridge Loans
- Syndicated Loans
- Infrastructure Loans
- Cross Currency/Interest Rate Swaps
- Foreign Currency Loans and many more depending upon the needs of the Corporates.
Initially 11 important centers, 2 at Mumbai & 1 each at Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda, Kolkata and Raipur have been identified for the rollout of Wholesale Banking.
The Corporates can take advantage of the expertise available at Wholesale Banking Branches.