Range of Opportunities
The bank offers you a variety of opportunities to chart your own career track
- The bank's rotation policy ensures rich exposure across departments - operations, credit, forex and admin offices
- Opportunity to serve the entire gamut of customer types
- Both older generation as well as Gen-next customers bank with Bank of Baroda. The bank with its wide spread of branches allows you to serve the entire gamut of customer types - from small town farmer to big town corporate. The bank as on 31st December 2012 has 900 Metro, 738 Urban, 1126 Semi-urban and 1370 Rural branches.
- Exposure to various space business vertical
- The bank offers a variety of vertical specializations, like SME, Retail, Mid-Corporate, large Corporate. The bank has created a host of specialised outfits, including Retail Loan factories to take care of Retail credit, SME Loan factories to take care of SME lending, Mid-Corporate branches which cater specifically to Mid-Corporate customers, and CFS branches specifically to take care of Large Corporate customers.
- Unique opportunity to function as training faculty
- The Baroda Academy setup in the bank provides select employees a chance to function as full time training faculty. In addition, the bank identifies candidates with teaching potential to function as Associate Faculty, who take 8-10 days of training every year
- Opportunity to be part of the bank's social initiatives
- Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan provides training to unemployed youth in Rural/Semi Urban areas. Baroda Grameen Paramarsh Kendra is a center for knowledge sharing, problem solving, and credit counselling for the rural community.