Focused on Employees
Bank of Baroda focuses on its employees, offering a career rather than just a job. Various initiatives are in place to groom employees throughout their life cycle.
- A best-in-class new hire on-boarding program
- The program spans 6 months for officers and 2 week for clerks. The program for officers consists of classroom training sessions, covering basic aspects of operations, credit and forex, and comprehensive branch rotations which take you to a variety of branches of various types (like Rural/Semi Urban, Urban/Metro, advances-focussed). Apart from taking care of the functional on-boarding of newly hired officers, the bank also carries out a cultural on-boarding exercise, providing various forums for new hires to interact with senior management.
- Carefully crafted career path policy
- The career path policy in the bank ensures a rich variety of exposures in areas like operations, credit, forex, and administration/facilitation for all officers joining the bank. It ensures that over time, all officers are wholesome, holistic bankers. The policy also ensures a growth track for all employees in the bank.
- Baroda Academy - a state of the art internal training system
- Baroda Academy currently has 1 apex body, 1 technical training center, and 13 Zonal Training outfits
- A comprehensive talent management system to groom future leaders of the bank
- The bank carries out an annual talent management exercise to identify and groom future leaders of the bank. Candidates identified are provided with specialized training in areas like communication, business development, and people development, and special forums are created for them to benefit from leadership lessons shared by stalwarts in the industry and within the bank.
- Long service awards recognizing continued service.
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Apart from salary, Bank also offers various employee benefits like medical coverage (including walk-in walk-out facility at select centres) for self and dependent family members, LTC / LFC facilities, Holiday Home facility at various centres across the country, concessional staff loans, etc. Further, for officer staff Bank provides residential quarters, wherever available or leased housing accommodation facility.