E-lobby is a place where automated banking is done without any manual intervention; it is designed in a unique way to create a brand image of the bank and to accommodate 5 different machines which makes banking easy for the customers 24 X 7. Currently we have more than 230 e-lobbies operational across India. Details of the machine installed in Baroda E-lobby are as follows:
- Cash Recycler:
- Customers can Deposit as well as withdraw cash from this machine
- The daily limit for depositing cash without card is Rs.20,000/- and with card maximum amount is Rs.2,00,000/- ,however it is restricted to Rs.49,999 if the customers PAN no is not updated in the account.
- Customer has the facility of deposit and withdraws cash 24x7 through the machine installed in elobby.
- ATM Machine:
- Customer can withdraw cash from this machine 24x7
- Customer can register for mobile banking from this machine
- Customer can obtain Balance and Mini Statement from this
- In selected machines some of the utility bill payment can also be done
- Multifunction Kiosk(MFK):
- Cheque deposit facility with the help of Cheque Truncation System (CTS) and UV scanning facility- Integration with CTS server to paste the images in CTS server on frequently basis to reduce the process time.
- Internet Banking with limited functions ( Icon based / Web based)
- Balance enquiry, Mini statement
- Fund transfer –Within bank / outside bank using NEFT of Internet banking
- Bill payment facility for utility bills (Post paid, mobile ,telephone, electricity, water
- Recharge / top up of Mobile, DTH)
- Bill payment can be through debit card or net banking with provision for screen based entry-Integration with Switch for payment with debit card.
- Non-financial transaction (Balance enquiry, Mini statement etc.) execution using debit card authentication
- Informational services like IFSC code, Branch locator, product Information with capturing the detail of the customer and integration with bank’s CMS to generate outbound services through CSOs etc.
- Self Service Passbook Printer(SSPBP):
- It is an automated kiosk where in customer can print there passbook on their own.
- SSPBP kiosk recognizes the account details from the magnetic strip placed on the Passbook, through these details kiosk fetches the account transaction and prints it on passbook.
- Customer can use this facility 24x7 from the SSPBP machine installed in elobby.
- Digital Signage System (DSS):
Digital Signage Systems will help in promoting and increasing awareness of bank’s products. These systems will include a LED screen and media player. The content for these LEDs would be distributed electronically from a server installed at our Data Centre. Currently we would be installing these systems at 400 locations across India.
The content which will be pushed centrally would include –
- Latest product information and offers
- Regional content on select occasions
- Statutory content/important notices for customer information
- DO’s & DONT’s related to transaction security for customers
- Interest rates of term deposits / loan products
The content will be in the form of images, short videos, tickers, etc.