ASBA - Application supported by Blocked Amount - enables investors to apply for IPO/FPO/NFO issues without making immediate payment. The application amount is “Blocked” in investor’s Bank account and is released in a proportionate amount on allotment of shares.
ASBA Online Facility
It is simple, instant, secure and available 24x7.
All our Baroda Connect customers (net banking users) having transaction rights are eligible to utilize the ASBA Online facility
- No need to procure & submit blank application forms from Broker or Bank
- Facility is free of cost to the users
- Easy to operate from comfort of your home / office which saves your time & energy
- Facility available 24x7 and up to 3.00 PM on the issue closure day
- Create once Demat Accounts details. Use in all subsequent IPOs while applying, avoiding mistakes on account of human error